1. VERTICAL UNWINDING UNIT
Unwinding unit is a welded structure which allows the loading of spools weighting (up to) 2000 kg.
The unwinding unit consisting of:
· motorised unwinding group
· speed control sensors
· welded steel structure
2. WIRE STRAIGHTENING MACHINE
The wire straightening machine is made of an extremely compact structure, consisting of:
· double feeding group with interchangeable rollers
· straightening group with a five-die rotor having tungsten carbide bushes
· hydraulic shear
· hydraulic power unit
3. ELECTRIC, ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, CABLE & INSTALLATION
· switch board (pulling block)
· security push button
· touch screen control panel
4. RUN-OUT TABLE
The run-out table is made of an extremely compact structure, consisting of:
· wire guide support
· set of compartments for collection and unloading of the cut-to-length bars
· manually adjustable mechanical release head with two sensors for speed control
Summary Technical data
Wire rod: Standard: Fe 37 (Fe 40) - (C=0,15%)
Diameter of the wire: min. dia.: 4 mm smooth and ribbed
max. dia.: 10 mm smooth and ribbed
End product: Straightened bars up to 12 m long
Max. working speed: 60÷120 m/min.
Power installed: tot. 38 kw
Main connection voltage: 380 Volt - 50 Hz.
Consumption: compressed air 150 lt/1’
* We reserve the right to change technical data
** Further technical data available on request.