Metax bar cutting machines have impressed for over 30 years with their unbeatable measuring and pull-in feeding system.
This works without stops, thus guaranteeing great flexibility, fast acceleration and exact cutting lengths over the entire measuring range. Metax bar cutting machines are built with two or three conveyors and, on request, with an additional collecting and transport channel.
PEDAX offers two Metax models:
* Stopless measuring and pull-in feeding system.
* Hydraulic shear with 140 mm blade cutting width.
* Additional tiltable collecting and transport channel with positioning stops .
* 2 or 3 transport and collection tracks (conveyors), diversion gates.
* Soft-start motors for cross traversing the carriage.
* Siemens S 7 technology, Panel PC.
* New servo-operated hydraulics by Hydac.
* Up to 80% less energy costs.
* Shorter cutting times.
* Increased measurement accuracy.
* Less noise, less oil.
* Shorter cycle times thanks to optimised interaction of processes.
* Very similar to the Metax GXN, but without additional transport and collecting channel.
* Scanner or online operation.
* Positioning and distribution channel.
* Clamping station for easier bundling of the cut bars.
* Additional rollers.